"I am not duty-bound to resolve the difficulties I create. May my ideas always be somewhat disjunct, or even appear to contradict one another, if only they are ideas in which readers will find material that stirs them to think for themselves".
Ephraim Lessing

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Gambling with The Devil

There are many pages in this book of mine that will remain unwritten; I will say nothing of untold stories. My words disappear as the sun comes up, it is dawn now, and I must stop. I have drunk too much and smoke my lungs away. Will you understand my demon? This is me, no one else.

I struggle to function outside the confines of what I have created. I do not like other people, they disturb me. I only want them when they suit me. I am a steppenwolf. I shall entertain this solitude until it aches me.

It is dawn now. The hour I detest the most. I shall quietly lie in my cloud until the sun is at its highest and I will try to be, but not become. It is so hard my demon, I will play the game but never win. 


No comments:

Post a Comment