I find myself once again in the familiar and terrifying darkness, unbeknownst to me the demons surrounded me and whispered words of endings. Consumed in their frantic dance, in the fleeting joy, I followed their wishes. In the infinite solitude they were my only company.
And now
they have abandoned me, in this aftermath I am all alone. I conjure them and
there is only silence... The silence terrifies me more than anything, their
absence has left me numb, without a question, without an answer, vacant.
A part of
me wishes to cry, but there is not a reason left. If only this could mean the
beginning of happiness I could find some hope, but I fear it was just the theft
of my emotions, one by one, all disappearing, until there is none.
I doubt
this is Pandora’s Box, I have not felt hope for a long time. It might have been
the first to leave, and this has made me an easy prey. But now not even the
demons that use to give me temporary relief want me. I am solitude.


No comments:
Post a Comment