"I am not duty-bound to resolve the difficulties I create. May my ideas always be somewhat disjunct, or even appear to contradict one another, if only they are ideas in which readers will find material that stirs them to think for themselves".
Ephraim Lessing

Friday, 26 July 2013

I'm all smiles darling, that is the only way to be. No one will love you otherwise. Show a weakness, cry a single tear, say no, expect more, and then you are just too much. I'm better alone. I have no one, nothing has become clearer lately, When it comes to it, I am the last thought. That is so nice. There is no one on the other side of the phone when I call for help. All my friends are gone. I can feel this delicate construct that is my mind fall apart like a sand castle, I don't know if I want to stop it. Maybe it is time it just dissipates. No one will miss it anyway. Nobody misses me

No comments:

Post a Comment