"I am not duty-bound to resolve the difficulties I create. May my ideas always be somewhat disjunct, or even appear to contradict one another, if only they are ideas in which readers will find material that stirs them to think for themselves".
Ephraim Lessing

Sunday, 6 May 2012

OK

I am finding keeping promises difficult today. All I can do is breathe, surviving is the only option for now. Perspective is a bitch, moments like this just flip the entire world on its head and I can see all the mistakes I've made, raw and loud. I have chosen spikes over company for too long to feel sorry for the emptiness around me, and that is OK. Right or wrong, this is the life, and the solitude, I carved for myself. And still, today, the weight of months of worry, of all this sadness, this grief, found me so painfully alone.But that is OK. I will sleep and dream and then I will open my eyes in the morning and awake and continue finding ways to keep moving. If I stop I lose. It is dark, and it is only me in this room right now. But that is OK. I will be ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment